Article IV – Meetings
The members of the Chapter shall hold an annual meeting each year and such other meetings as may be authorized by the Board of Directors of the Chapter. The time and place of all member’s meetings shall be fixed by the Board of Directors of the Chapter. Written notice of the time, place and purpose of each member’s meeting shall be sent to all members not less than 10 nor more than 60 days in advance of such meeting.
The Board of Directors of the Chapter shall meet at least twice each year at the time and place fixed by the Board or on call of the President. Notice of a Board meeting stating the time and place must be given to each Director by one of the following methods:
- (a) by mailing a written notice of such meeting to such address as the Director designates from time to time or, in the absence of designation, to the last known address of the Director at least 5 days before the date set for such meeting;
- (b) by personally delivering a written notice of such meeting to the Director at least 2 days in advance of such meeting;
- (c) by orally notifying the Director of such meeting at least 2 days in advance, either personally or by telephone; or
- (d) by transmitting notice of such meeting to the Director at least 2 days in advance:
- (i) by telecopier or telex to the Director’s last know office or home or to such other location as the Director designates from time to time, or
- (ii) by electronic mail message to the Director’s last known electronic mail address or to such other electronic mail address as the Director designates from time to time, except that, if the transmitted notice is returned as undeliverable, a different permitted method of notification must be used.
The Executive Committee shall meet on call of the President or of any three of its members.
Fifteen members shall constitute a quorum for meetings of the Chapter; five members shall constitute a quorum for meetings of the Board of Directors of the Chapter; and three members for meetings of the Executive Committee.